U14 game in Waterbury 11/22

Hello All!

Tomorrow (Saturday) we have a game against Harwood up in Waterbury (at the Ice Center of Washington West). It is probably our longest trek, but I think it's good to get it done before the snow really flies!

It is approximately a 2 1/2 hour drive. We (the coaches and I) will meet at Riley Rink at 7:30am to caravan up to Waterbury. Any players who need rides should meet us at that time.

Anyone who is driving, here are the directions from I-89 (to get to I-89, I usually go to Killington, then head up Route 100 and branch off towards Randolph on Route 12). The actual street address of the rink is 546 River Road in Waterbury - do NOT use mapquest - it will send you across the river to the wrong River Road (believe me - I did this 2 years ago by mistake!)

From the South: I-89 north to Rt-100 (exit 10). Turn left on Rt-100 and proceed west approx. 0.4 mile to Main St. (US-2). Turn left on Main St. (US-2) and proceed south approx. 1.25 miles to River Rd. (just before going over the bridge). Bear left on River Rd. (toward the convenience store/gas station). Continue straight (keep store on your left). This is the access road to arena.

See you at practice tonight! 

Liz