Re: Girls hockey team at Girls in Sports Festival - July 12!

The Miskovskys will bring oranges.   Kate
On Jun 25, 2008, at 8:44 PM, Liz Berard wrote:

Hi All!

I hope you're enjoying your summer so far!

I also hope you have marked July 12 on your calendars for the "Girls in Sports" Festival at Riley Rink. It is primarily a celebration for girls, providing a free event for girls to have fun, win prizes and possibly check out some different sports.

Girls Hockey has been asked to provide desserts and/or fruit for this event. We are looking to get 4 watermelons and several dozen oranges to provide healthy snacks. We are also looking for brownies, cookies, cupcakes or any other sweet treat you could provide!

Please email me back to let me know that you received this email, and to let me know what you could help with.

Thank you!

See you at the rink!   Liz :)